Looking for a Japanese Manga? I Can Find It for You! 🇯🇵📚

I have some exciting news for readers of KY’s Reads!

I’ve started selling Japanese manga on eBay!

 https://www.ebay.com/usr/ha1kyu71

If there is a Japanese manga you’ve been looking for, but you can’t find it easily in your country, please leave a comment on this post and let me know what you’re looking for.

I may be able to find it for you in Japan.

I live in Japan — and I can go manga hunting for you!

One of the advantages of buying Japanese manga from me is simple:

I’m in Japan.

If you tell me the manga you want, I can go to Japanese bookstores and secondhand bookstores to look for it.

Once I find the book, I will carefully package it and ship it to you through eBay.

So, rather than simply buying a manga from a large online marketplace, you can have someone living in Japan personally search for the book and send it to you.

I think that's pretty cool. 😊

What kind of manga can I look for?

Pretty much anything!

For example:

  • Popular Japanese manga

  • Older manga

  • Out-of-print manga

  • Manga that is difficult to find outside Japan

  • Japanese editions of manga

  • Manga recommended on this blog

  • Manga you've discovered and want to read in Japanese

If you're not sure whether I can find something, just ask.

I can't promise that I'll always be able to find it, but I'll do my best.

How does it work?

It's very simple.

1. Find a manga you're looking for.

2. Leave a comment on this post with the title.

3. I'll check Japanese bookstores and online listings.

4. If I can find it, I'll list it on eBay.

5. I'll send you the eBay listing link so you can purchase it.

My eBay Store

https://www.ebay.com/usr/ha1kyu71

If you see something you like, feel free to check out my eBay listings.

Why buy from me?

I'm not a huge manga retailer.

I'm simply a manga fan living in Japan who wants to help people outside Japan get Japanese books more easily.

When you buy from me, I personally take care of the process:

Find → Buy → Check → Carefully Pack → Ship

I'll make sure your manga is packed carefully before I send it.

And because I'm based in Japan, I can also look for Japanese books that may be difficult to find through overseas sellers.

Have a manga in mind?

Then tell me!

Leave a comment below with the title of the manga you're looking for.

If I can find it in Japan, I'll try to list it on eBay for you.

You don't have to worry about whether the manga is famous or obscure.

If there's a Japanese manga you really want, just ask.

Maybe your next manga will come directly from a bookstore in Japan. 🇯🇵📚

Thank you for reading KY's Reads!

Happy manga hunting!

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

About This Blog

Dragon Ball ドラゴンボール

Ten: The Nice Guy on the Path of Heaven (Tenhōdōri no Kaidanji) 天 天和通りの快男児